In light of the current situation with the COVID-19, we are pleased to inform you that we remain open. Depending of the alert level in your region and the protective measures put in place, we are ready to help you for your teambuilding and events to make these moments fun, dynamic but most important safe and secure to everyone.
In order to keep providing customized service, we have implemented various measures for all indoors and outdoors events. Those guidelines are adapted from official sites:
Gouvernement du Québec
Commission des normes, de l’équité de la santé et de la sécurité du travail
«OUR PREVENTIVES MEASURES FOR COVID-19»
- People who are in quarantine, have symptoms, are waiting on a result, have been diagnosed with COVID19 or were told to self-isolate must not participate in any events.
- Weather permitting, outdoor events are preferable.
- Clear instructions will be given to all participants and repeat frequently throughout the event.
- The number of people present at the event is limited to the maximum allowed by the health recommendations depending of the alert level and the measures in force in the determinate region.
- If the event is held inside, we will ensure that the capacity of the site will allow a distance of 2 metres between people.
- If the event is held outside, we will ensure that the participants maintain a physical distance of 2 metres from each other.
- L'utilisation d'un masque ou d'un couvre-visage est fortement recommandée lorsqu'il n'est pas possible de se tenir à une distance de 2 mètres les uns des autres.
- The use of a mask or face covering is strongly recommended when it is not possible to keep a distance of 2 metres from each other.
- Chaque personne doit avoir sa propre bouteille réutilisable pour s’hydrater pendant l'activité.
- Each person must be dress with comfortable clothes, shoes and accessories according to the current weather depending on the time of year.
- Se laver les mains régulièrement pendant l'événement.
- Each person must have her own reusable bottle for refreshments during the activity.
- Avoid sharing items as much as possible.
- Hand washing regularly during the event.
- Each person has in her possession a bottle of sanitary gel to allow hands cleaning regularly.
- Each person has proper respiratory etiquette (coughing and sneezing into a tissue or your elbow).
- Each person should always avoid touching their face.
- Direct contacts (handshakes, hug, etc.) must be avoided
- The material and equipment used in the event will be cleaned regularly for the surfaces that are frequently touched.
- The workstations used in team buildings and other events will be rearranged with additional equipment and space.
- The teams and work methods will be modified in terms of: goals, rules, schedule, duration, the number of people involved, etc.
- We will always be there to ensure the smooth running of the event.
- In addition to our measures, we will respect the COVID-19 procedures valid for our clients and partners for all indoor / outdoor events.
- We might need a list of the participants including the date and the activities we did. This information may be useful to regional public health authorities if you or one of your guests is diagnosed with COVID19 in the days after the event.